Cambridge Women's Edwardian Bicycle Boots (Brown/Brown)
We must admit the Edwardians had serious style when it came to sporting attire. Our Cambridge Edwardian Bicycle Boots echo this past panache with glorious leather paired with flexible cotton twill canvas, quick-lacing, and double straps at the top. We've based the Cambridges on several pairs of original bicycle boots from the early 20th century, but updated for modern comfort, width, and durability. These boots aren't just for cycling, too. Wear them with bloomers, breeches, knickers, or skirts of any length for historical, vintage, historybounding, or modern attire.
As a lace-up boot, Cambridge Boots are very adjustable for a wide variety of ankle and calf measurements. The top of the Cambridge Boots do reach the calf muscle, and we've designed this area to be particularly adjustable for a broad range.
Calf Size Range - 14 - 20 in / 35.6 - 50.8 cm
Ankle circumference - 8.5 - 13 in / 21.6 - 32.5 cm
Boot height (does not include heel) - 13.75 in / 34.9 cm
Materials & Sizing
- High grade 100% leather uppers paired with cotton textile
- 100% leather sole and rubber heel lift
- Leather collar cotton twill canvas lining
- 5.5 in / 14 cm wide tongue with lace keeper loop
- Speed hooks for quick lacing
- Top Strap - 10.5 in / 26.7 cm from stitch point, 8 holes
- Lower Strap - 9.75 in / 24.7 cm from stitch point, 8 holes
- Strap can be easily shortened for smaller calf sizes
- Comes with two lengths of boot laces
- "B" width (average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
|Size Trends||Runs true to size for most customers.|
|Width||Women's regular/medium width|
|Upper||100% leather and cotton textile|
|Lining||Pigskin leather & cotton twill textile|
|Heel||Stacked leather veneer|
|Heel Height||1.25 in / 3.2 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
|Materials||People's Republic of China|
|Assembly||Made in China